Learn How to Pray!

Sign-up for the "How To Pray The Bible" membership e-mail series! Just fill in your information Below to get started. Learn how to Pray with the Master Teacher.

Friday, May 11, 2007

How Do You Know When it it Time to Pray?

Have you, ever had anyone come to you and say,
"Tell me...how do you know when it is time to pray?"

I mean our stomachs growl when it is time to eat.
Our eyes start closing when it is time to sleep.
When our feelings get hurt, it is time for tears,
With a new birth it is time to care.

People will often tell us, quite so,
When it is time to come, or stay, or go.

But how do you know when it is time to pray?

Does an alarm go off next to your bed?
Or is there a clanging inside your head?
Do your eyes start blinking, a horn start blowing?
Or do you listen for a rooster crowing?
Just what is your way of knowing when it is time to pray?

With me...

I find it is time to pray
At the beginning and ending of each day.
And when I am sick and feeling bad,
Or scared, or lonely, or lost, or sad.

When the bills blow in like sand
I seek a touch of the Master's hand.

When I need patience, hope and peace
And an abiding love that will not cease.

When I am thankful for all there is
That now is mine, and yet is His.

Gladness, sadness, joy and grief
We share in prayer. And it is my belief
That whenever my heart has something to say
That is how I know when it's time to pray.

<><><><><>

"...The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth [profits] much." -- James 5:16

I have finished writing my new ebook called "Prayer that Profits Much", it taken from the Scripture above. Every time I read this book, God has shown me something new about prayer and how to pray. I am sure you will be blessed even more because God wants us to pray and live our lives in the fullness He has for us, if we only ASK, SEEK and KNOCK. The link is below if you are interested in get a copy for yourself and your family.

Click Here for Your Copy of "Prayer that Profits Much"!

Most of us know that we OUGHT to pray, but most of us seem uncertain as to HOW, WHEN, and WHERE we are to pray. This book, I pray, is the standard that Christians can use to answer these vital questions. Believing that many prayers are not answered because they are not intelligently offered, I will try to examine the MOODS, the METHODS and the MEANINGS of prayer. Just follow the link below.

"Prayer that Profits Much" eBook plus more.

"Why is it," both men and women are asking, "that our lives, families and business' are making so little headway against unbelief and error and sin and worldliness?"

Once more we hear God answering, "Neglect of prayer. You have not because you ask not."

Do I need to say anything more?

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I come humbly to Your thorn of grace to ask You for forgiveness in Jesus' name. I have neglected to pray as I should. I pray that Your Holy Spirit will help me to pray as I should, and when I don't know how to pray, please pray for me and teach me how to PRAY. Thank You for Your forgiveness Father, I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

Ramon J Ross
8062 Tupelo Trail, Jonesboro, Ga. 30236 USA

question@byfaith-enterprises.com

770-703-1124

www.byfaith-enterprises.com


P.S. And...if something is unclear, please email, or even CALL me. I might not have ALL the answers, but I WILL be happy to help you look in Gods' Word the Holy Bible to find it!

P.S.S. One more link for the ebook "Prayer that Profits Much" is below.
Click Here for your copy of "Prayer that Profits Much".

No comments: