Learn How to Pray!

Sign-up for the "How To Pray The Bible" membership e-mail series! Just fill in your information Below to get started. Learn how to Pray with the Master Teacher.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Prayer for a Car

Tip! THE possibilities of prayer are gauged by faith in God's ability to do. Faith is the one prime condition by which God works.

"My car died, and, after traveling through the snow-drifts by bus, taxi and the use of a friend's car to my appointments, till I was lame, half sick, and unfit for service--as I had not the means to purchase a car new or used.

"I thought of quitting the work and going back to teaching because it was much closer and I could walk to work. So I laid the matter before God, in prayer. Soon after I prayed, some person living in a distance State, who heard that I had lost my car and without my saying a word about it, raised the means by which I was able to procure another automobile; an answer to a believing prayer."

No comments: